- Money management
- Saving and investing
- Financial planning
- Debt management
- Financial decision making
- Financial fraud and scams
- and more!
Friday, February 21, 2014
April is Money Smart Month in Kansas City. Join The Prosperity Center, Rockhurst University and Catholic Charities for Free Film Screenings. We will discuss financial education and personal finance literacy topics including:
Lucky (2010) an HBO documentary
Friday, April 25 from 7:00pm-10:00pm
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Our site is located in the Rockhurst Community Center at 54th Street and Troost Ave from 8:00am to 12:00pm on Saturdays during this tax season.
Registration is required for volunteer assistance, but you can self-file your federal returns and state returns for free at www.MyFreeTaxes.com/PCKC.
Register on our website or call to schedule an appointment.
What to bring:
- Social Security card for each family member or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter
- Valid photo ID
- W-2 forms from all jobs worked in 2013
- All 1099 forms for other income, if any
- Total paid for child care, provider name, address and tax ID
- Any other tax-related documents for 2013
- Proof of bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit of refund
- A copy of your 2012 tax return (if available)
- All adults on return must be present to sign